Webinar # E102 ... Clarifying Your Values and GoalsWhat’s a “Webinar”?
Respecting people’s busy schedules, all presentation / facilitation, plus exercises for self-discovery and skill development, and (optional) two-way class discussion are held by voice & video-over internet conferencing. Employees can take this course from the comfort of their home, or office ... in convenient hours pre-scheduled by CVC with your company. Once you have signed on for a set number of employees, the brief preparatory reading, and self-discovery exercises are available to them for easy downloading at our dedicated web site.
Entered by password, webinars are accessible from any location in North America or Europe having high-speed internet access.
Core Message: This vital life skill boils down to a simple, four-step process:
- Get in touch with your basic values.
- Identify concrete ways in which you can express these values more frequently in your life – these are your “valued experiences” … the things you really love to do in your work and in your personal life.
- Prioritize and plan. Prioritize your valued experiences; identify your opportunities to enjoy some of them more often; then plan for specific action to take advantage of at least one of these opportunities in the coming week.
- Take concrete action by introducing valued experiences into your life (small, specific concrete changes that reflect your core values).
Benefits for you: Here in summary are the benefits you’ll experience …
Dr. Earle will teach you how to ...
- Discover your most fundamental life values … in personal and family life, in work and career, and in your re-creation
- Set and prioritize short and longer term goals expressing your core values
- Assess your strengths and shortfalls in expressing, fully living your values
- Evaluate how you spend your time and energy against the backdrop of your values
- Distill your values into a personal coat-of-arms
- Identify then overcome habits and other obstacles to acting on your values
- Use new, unfamiliar situations to learn more about what you truly value
- Translate your values into targeted opportunities for more day-to-day satisfaction
- Target the two small things “I can do today to make it a great day no matter what else happens”
- Stay focused, concentrating on one satisfier at a time, actively mining the full satisfaction each situation has to offer
- Deepen your enjoyment of a satisfying situation after it is over
- Make your satisfaction add up from day to day
- Help others to become aware of, and to more fully enjoy their satisfiers
Dr. Earle will guide you through these five proven steps ...
|This course involves two 2-hour Modules [4 hours to complete the course]
|Modules are scheduled to best fit with employees’ availability.
|The course fee is $190.00 for each of 10 or more participants [Cdn. currency, all taxes included] which covers class instruction plus all materials outlined in “What’s a webinar?” (above).
How to learn more … and then register your employees for the benefits of
“Clarifying Your Values and Goals” ...